Dogs are no dummies! They know how to push the boundaries and bend the rules just enough so that they can’t get in trouble.
1) “My dog isn’t allowed on furniture, so this is what he resorts to.”
2) That’s one way around it!
3) Technically, I’m not on the couch cushions.
4) As long as one foot is on the ground, I’m not on the ottoman.
5) What? It’s just my chin…
6) Just catching some sleep while I’m not on the couch.
7) “The dog isn’t allowed on the couch, so after the babies threw the cushions on the floor, she seized her opportunity and stared at me triumphantly.”
8) You said I’m not allowed in this room, so…
9) As long as I’m only halfway in, right?
10) I’m not really in the room if I’m not looking at you.
11) If I start with just my head, maybe they won’t notice as I slowly work up to my entire body.
12) I know I just wanted to go out, but I still want to know what’s going on in here.
13) Pushing boundaries one paw at a time.
14) “This is how my dog lays when we eat since he’s not allowed in the kitchen. So polite.”
15) I’m NOT in the kitchen…
16) “My dog’s solution to not being allowed in the kitchen when we are cooking.”
17) “My dog isn’t allowed in the kitchen, this is his solution.”
[h/t BuzzFeed ]